quinta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2013

'A few months ago, I had this time. It lasted about 1, 2 months. It was a short time, but probably was the best time I had this year. Or in my whole life. To be the best time I ever had, it had to be with you. All those moments, those stupidities, those hours, those nights without sleeping, all those things we had during those months... They are moments I'll never forget. And these days I've been sad... I miss those moments. They meant everything to me, I swear I never had something that is so important to me like those moments. During that time, I can say: I was happy. I was the happiest girl in the world, and it was all because of you. I used to smile a lot... Those smiles were the most honest smiles in the whole universe! I mean... You are so different from the others. You are special, you are cute, you are... Kind of perfect. I did the craziest things during that time, all just to talk to you. We used to talk all day, 24/7, and we always had subject. We talked about us, about our friends, our problems, about music and movies. And now... It seems like we have nothing. We barely talk, you don't talk to me about your day, your problems. I feel like you don't trust me anymore, like you don't care about us anymore. You're different now... You changed. You're depressed, sad, I don't know. But I know you're not fine, and I do everything I can to help you... And you just don't care, you refuse my help. All that affection that existed between us... It just disappeared. We don't do things together anymore, we don't talk about nothing. We just depress more and more each day. And I miss us. I miss those times. I can't say I'm not fine, because I am. But you're not, and that affects me. I want to see you fine, just like me... That would make me happy like I was during the summer. I miss you. Your affection, your care, I miss everything, and I just want you back... I want us back.'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário